We believe in the talent and potential of Greek entrepreneurs.
We are here to support and invest in people and ideas.
The People’s Trust offers micro-grants to Greek entrepreneurs who wish to either create a new business, or grow an existing business, but are having difficulties in accessing credit.
The grant is up to €10,000 per business provided as starting capital for a new business or working capital for an existing one.
Business Development Services
The People’s Trust, in collaboration with a network of affiliated organizations and volunteers, supports entrepreneurs by providing them with a wide range of services:
- Business planning
- Vocational training
- Access to incubators and accelerators
- Networking with business operators, other businesses and facilitators
The activities of The People’s Trust include the development and implementation of training programmes in collaboration with other professional organizations in Greece and beyond.
Our training programmes focus on three main pillars of entrepreneurship in Greece:
- Support of the existing entrepreneurial environment and the start-up eco-system in Athens
- Development and implementation of programmes that empower entrepreneurship and training in regions outside of Athens
- Youth entrepreneurship programmes
Who can Apply?
- Individuals who are starting a new business
- Existing businesses planning to change direction or scale
- All types of businesses from any sector
- Entrepreneurs aged 18 and over. There is no upper age limit