The People’s Trust priority is new job creation
and business sustainability.
New job creation
The People’s Trust priority is new job creation and business sustainability. Business scalability and innovation are desirable criteria but not mandatory.
More specifically, the following prerequisites must be met:
- The business must operate within the Attica prefecture
- The total amount of the investment/budget should not exceed €20,000
- The business must be legally registered at the time of the grant disbursement
- The activity must be legal.
- The individual must have a majority stake in the company
- The individual must be in good standing with the tax authorities
Please fill in the form below
If the funding criteria are met, we will contact you to arrange a meeting during which you will present your business plan/idea in more details. The purpose of the meeting is to confirm that our funding criteria are met and to determine your needs in terms of funding and business development services.
During the next stage, the advisor of The People’s Trust will collaborate with you to finalize your business plan. This stage may include more than one meetings with the entrepreneur, depending on his readiness and the needs of his business.
The People’s Trust committee evaluates the final business plan and if it is approved, the first tranche of funds will be disbursed and we will partner you with a mentor.